Friday, October 23, 2009

Rare as hen's teeth

I am not yet sure what I will do with this. Perhaps I will post my poems here, if only to put them all in one place. I expect that I will also have comments to make about development agriculture. I doubt that there will be a very wide readership. I was recently contacted by a fellow agronomist who commented that I was the only agronomist she had found listed on Facebook in a rather large metropolitan area. The list could not have been comprehensive, but it is true that we are getting as rare as hen's teeth. When I last visited my Alma Mater I spoke with a former professor of mine who informed me that there were only 7 agronomy majors in the department. So it seems likely that agronomic poetry will not be very popular. We shall see.

1 comment:

  1. Well, hello, it's so good to meet you! I appreciate your comment on my post Genealogy Traces. I'm anxious to go to my FTM program to see if I can find any of the names you mentioned. It does indeed sound like we're distant cousins. Were you able to find and read the other articles on the Richards family on the blog? My research on my great-great-great-grandfather has been very interesting, I believe, and you might enjoy reading it. I have discovered some other things about him, Charles Harrison Richards, that I will post on the blog soon. Have a good Christmas and hope to hear from you again.

    ReplyDelete